Mr. Paulose joined School of Planning and Architecture (SPA), Bhopal in 2011. He has more than five years of consultancy and teaching experience in the field of urban Planning. His primary area of expertise includes, transport policy, public transport and low carbon mobility, climate change and urban management. He holds a post graduate degree in Geography from University of Kerala, and earned another Post graduation in Urban and Regional Planning from CEPT University, Ahmadabad. He has worked as an Associate Urban Planner in Center for Research Development and Consultancy (CRDC) under CEPT University, Ahmadabad for almost three years. In CRDC he was part of the teams engaged in the preparation of master plans and regional plans for various urban local bodies and districts. Paulose has won a scholarship to participate in Summer School from German Agency for International Cooperation (GIZ) German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD). In this current position he teaches, subjects like transportation planning, Geomatics, and planning legislation, disaster management, sustainable urban development and handling planning studio exercises like transport planning, master plan and regional plan for Bachelors and Masters Students. He is part of research activities in the SPA. He was awarded coveted commonwealth Scholarship by Commonwealth Scholarship Commission to study Masters in Transport Planning from University of Leeds, UK in 2013.
• Parking policy a tool for inducing public transport ridership: strategies and lessons from the developed world , Indian Journal of Transport Management, ISSN 0970-4736, January-March 2015,
• New Direction in Public Transport in India with National Urban Transport Policy 2006, Indian Journal of Transport Management, ISSN 0970-4736, Volume 17 Number 4 October -December 2013.
• National Transport Policy of India: Organization issues and bottlenecks in implementation, Journal of Institute of Town Planners India, 10x4, October - December 2013. pp 51-70
• Analysing the co-benefits: Case of municipal sewage management at Surat, India. Manmohan Kapshe, Paulose N. Kuriakose, Garima S, Akhilesh S, Journal of Cleaner Production. ISSN: 0959-6526 Volume 58, Pages 51-60 (1 November 2013)
• Policy Report on “Urban Development with Climate Co-Benefits: Aligning Climate, Environmental and Other Development Goals in Cities”, United Nations University-Institute of Advance Studies, based in Yokohama, Japan, November 2013 http://www.ias.unu.edu/resource_centre/urban_development_with_climate_cob enefits-e.pdf
• Jubin Cheeran Roy (2012) Parking management and revenue generation measures for CBD: a case of MP Nagar, Bhopal, (Masters in Urban and Regional Planning)
• Subranshu Upadhyay (2012) Comparative study of industrial growth between Gujarat and Madhya Pradesh (Masters in Urban and Regional Planning)
• Catherine John (2013) Pedestrianisation of CBDs: a case of Connaught Place, New Delhi (Bachelor of Planning)
• Abha Singh (2013) Assessment of deterioration of level of service of national highway due to freight movement within a city: a case of NH five in Visakhapatnam urban agglomeration (Bachelor of Planning)
• Shashank Singhal (2013) Assessment of pedestrian infrastructure and preparation of walkability Index for Bhopal (Bachelor of Planning).
• Kamal Peshwani (2014) Route rationalization of public transport routes in Bhopal (Bachelor of Planning).
• Rahul Kapil (2015) Impact of urban form on travel behavior: a case of Bhopal (Bachelor of Planning).
• Tanya Mittal (2015) Parking pricing as a travel demand management Tool: a case of Pune (Bachelor of Planning).
• Purva Saxena (2015), Low carbon mobility strategies for the central business district: a case of Bhopal (Masters in Environmental Planning)
Membership in Professional Organizations:
• Institute of Urban transport India Membership No: M 1273, Life Member.
• Institute of Town Planners India, Membership No: 2010-165, Associate Member